Vybe is built on four core principles – a high quality product, excellent customer service, fast & free shipping, dedication to designing and hand-crafting stylish, affordable, solid wood furniture.
What started out as a side project building a coffee table from waste pallets, quickly turned into a side business through word of mouth and it continued to grow to where we are today, a thriving business with a growing and skillful team.
By following our core principles, we continue to expand fast, making many thousands of happy customers throughout North America.
What makes us different?
- We hand-build everything you see from raw wood sourced direct from local forests right to the finished product that we ship direct to you
- Much of the furniture sold in stores or online today is mass produced, imported and built from chemically produced materials like particle board - wood chips bonded together with resin and hidden beneath a paper-thin veneer of wood. All our pieces are built with real, solid woods and each piece has a unique beauty
- By selling direct to you we cut out logistics, warehousing, transport, showrooms, salespeople. These savings are passed directly on to you
- We offer customization in all the sizes and styles and sometimes take on unique projects
- Along with the quality of our product customer service is our main priority, we aren't happy if you're not!
Our Commitment to the Environment
We take the environment seriously. We use wood from sustainable FSC certified forests. By buying from us you are getting a product hand built in Montreal and not imported from overseas thus keeping a much lower carbon footprint than most furniture retailers. Our packaging is 99% recyclable and we recycle 70% of our production waste.
We're only getting started on our journey to provide the highest quality, hand-built furniture so come back soon for new products as we have lots on the way. If you think you have what it takes to improve our team, we'd love to hear from you!