Vybe is built on four core principles – a high quality product, excellent customer service, fast shipping, a dedication to designing and crafting stylish, affordable and solid wood furniture.
What started out as a side project building a coffee table from waste pallets, quickly turned into a side business through word of mouth and it continued to grow to where we are today, a thriving business with a growing and skillful team.
By following our core principles, we continue to expand fast, making many thousands of happy customers throughout North America.
What Makes Us Different?
- We hand-build everything you see from raw material to finished product and we take a lot of care and pride in every piece we build.
- We offer customization in all the sizes and styles of our pieces. We sometimes take on unique projects, send us in photos or drawings and get get the conversation started
- Much of the furniture in stores or online today is mass produced overseas and built from chemically produced materials like Composites and Fiber boards. All our pieces are solid woods, coming from sustainable forests. Each piece has a unique beauty with the natural grains that solid wood offers
- By selling direct to consumer we cut out logistics, warehousing, transport, showrooms, salespeople. These savings are passed directly to you
- Along with the quality of our product customer service is our main priority. We aren't happy if you are not. We answer all emails as soon as we can. Any issues are dealt with promptly. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, if your piece doesn't fit as expected you can return it for a full refund.
Our Commitment to the Environment
We take the environment seriously. We use wood from sustainable FSC certified forests. By buying from us you are getting a product hand built in Montreal and not imported from overseas thus keeping a much lower carbon footprint. Our packaging is 99% recyclable and we recycle 70% of our production waste.
We're only getting started on our journey to provide the highest quality, hand-built furniture so check back soon for new products as we have lots to come. If you think you have what it takes to improve our team we'd love to hear from you!